Twitter provide us to integrate the latest tweet into your website automatically. Tweet will embed latest tweet instantly, new tweet comes before the older one automatically without changing in code. This embedded feature helps you to get more visitors, better marketing & engagement on site. User can embed tweet from any Twitter account. With this user can also embed tweets in WordPress site too from this article.
Embed latest tweet is simple & easier to integrate within few steps. Once the code is pasted into website, all things get done automatically. A tweet will display exactly like as it displays on Twitter account. Twitter allows us to set the number of last tweet to be display.
This is how tweets look likes :
Steps to embed last N tweets into your websites.
- The user has to know their Twitter account ID. To get Twitter account ID, Go to twitter account homepage and copy ID from address bar after “.com/”
<a class="twitter-timeline" href="https://twitter.com/TWITTER-ACCOUNT-ID" data-tweet-limit="NUMBER OF TWEETS" data-width="399" ></a>
<script async src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
- Replace your Twitter account id with
"TWITTER-ACCOUNT-ID"& number of tweets to display with
NUMBER OF TWEETS"in above snippet code.
- Copy this HTML snippet and paste it into your website just before the closing <body> tag.
- Voila. Now you can see latest N tweets into your website.
If you want to list all the tweets, remove the attribute
data-tweet-limit="NUMBER OF TWEETS" from the code snippet. Now you can see all tweets.
Parameters pass to customize embedded tweets
data-tweet-limitlimit between to 1- 20.
data-theme‘light’ or ‘dark’. To change the theme style of tweets, default is light.
Sometimes the user want to embed specific tweet from the Twitter timeline into website. An embedded tweet can be photos, video and even stream live video. So here we tell you the same to embed specific tweets.
Steps to embed specific tweets into websites.
- Open twitter account and go to tweet which you want to embed.
- On top-right corner, click on arrow button & select Embed Tweet from drop down menu.
- Select option include media, if you want to embed media in tweet too.
- and copy the code and pasted it into your website just before the closing <body> tag.
Check it out the example of embedded specific tweet.
— ByteNbit (@TheByteNbit) October 26, 2017
To add customization in embedded tweets. In the HTML snippets add the extra parameter to change display preferences & style of tweet by adding attribute
data-align. In embed tweet you can change the text language by using attribute
data-lang. 34 languages supported by Twitter, Twitter language code.
- The width of the rendered Tweet should be between 50 and 300 pixels.
- The height parameter has no effect when using tweet-limit data attribute.
- How to Embed Newest Facebook Post into Website Automatically
- How to Block Websites on Windows, Ubuntu, Macintosh without software
- Embed an Image from Google photos into your Website
- Easiest Way To Embed Newest Facebook Post into Website Automatically