Gist: Example of embedded Github Gist snippet.
Steps to Embed Highlighted Code into your Website using Github Gist
This can be done using Github Gist account or being anonymous.
- Open Gist Github
- Give Gist Description, Filename including extension & Code Snippets
- Click on “Create Public gist”
- Copy URL from right to Embed box.
Adding Gist into WordPress website
- Select Text option present in WordPress Editor appears at right side of the screen.
- Paste the copied URL, where you want to code to appear.
- And you are successfully embed code into your website using Github Gist.